When it comes to boosting engagement on your Instagram account, nothing can beat Instagram’s Stickers. These stickers significantly affect your post engagement and increase your followers; posting a question sticker to your next Story is a simple process. But choosing the right question to post is also a must.
If we talk about Creating Instagram Stickers, then you also can create Instagram stickers for Instagram Stories. To know how to make Instagram stickers, you can read this blog.
To create your own Instagram Stickers for stories, you have to account for GIPHY and contact them. Once your account gets verified, you can upload the content and, you will be able to use your GIFs in Instagram Stories.
Also, you can use Adobe programs like Photoshop, illustrator, after effects to create Instagram stickers. Or you can use Canva and procreate to create Instagram stickers.
How to create GIF Stickers
- To create a GIF Sticker, first, you need to record a video. And that could be anything like a running person, a driving car – or you can name it as well.
- Make sure the video you are going to create should be bright and because this is how it will show up as a GIF.
- Create a new document with the size of 1080×1080 pixels for a square GIF Sticker.
Uploading the GIFs
- Now, drop in the desired GIF and fill in the information needed.
- It might take a few days to upload; after the Instagram stickers get uploaded, you can access them on Social Media and use them as Instagram GIF Stickers.