Memorial cards require a thoughtful tribute that speaks briefly about a person’s life and legacy.
You have a parent’s or grandparent’s entire life to pull from and you can also personalize the tribute to speak of your loved one’s accomplishments, passions, or personality. You can even get your memorial cards printing done from the experts via printready.ie/product/memorial-cards-dublin. They know how important it is to respectfully honor the memory of your loved one in a fitting and appropriate memorial card.
1. In loving memory of our mother. She loved everyone and was loved by all. Her children, friends, and family will miss her dearly and will carry on her love of gardening, storytelling, and a good cup of tea.
Use this “in loving memory” message to share unique qualities about your mom.
2. In heartfelt memory of our father, our friend. He was a man known by many and respected by all.
Use this message for the type of man everyone looked up to and respected.
3. In loving memory of our father. He was husband to one, father to three, grandfather to two, and friend to all. He will be missed greatly.
This short message says a lot about a person’s impact on family and friends.
4. Our mother. Forever in our hearts. Beloved wife, mother, sister, aunt, and friend.
This message can be used for dads, too. Simply switch out the title and roles and customize as needed.
5. In loving memory of our dear mom. We will miss her love, her laughter, and her generosity toward all.
A message like this highlights what your mom is known and remembered for the most.